Dear Spring Creek families,
It is hard to believe that we are approaching the holiday season and it’s already November! We have had an extremely exciting, fun filled fall here at Spring Creek and I would like to take this opportunity to provide updates as we enter the month of November.
Envision the Future of North Eugene Schools
Help shape the vision for our schools! Eugene School District 4J is working to support and strengthen schools across the district, starting in the North Eugene region. Your input is important.
Parents, students and community members are invited to come to a community event and engage in 4J’s North Region Visioning Process. Participants will collaborate in energizing design activities and share their views to help guide future decisions, as our schools seek to better serve our community’s diverse students and families. This is the next step after the survey you may have completed last spring.
Choose a night and come share your voice:
- Mon., November 6, 5:30–7:30 p.m., Madison Middle School, 875 Wilkes Dr.
- Tues., December 5, 5:30–7:30 p.m., Kelly Middle School, 850 Howard Ave.
- Spanish: Thu., November 16, 5:30–7:30 p.m., River Road/El Camino del Río Elementary School, 120 W. Hilliard Lane
If you have questions about the events or the North Region Visioning Process, please call 4J Instructional Services at 541-790-7550.
Parent/Teacher Conferences are coming soon! Parent/Teacher Conferences gives parents and teachers an opportunity to meet to discuss student progress, ask and answer questions, and partner on school-home supports. Below is the school schedule for conferences:
- November 20th, 2:30-7:30 Conferences- Regular School Day
- November 21st, 7:30 AM 0 7:30 PM Conferences- No School
- November 22nd- Conference Compensation Day- No School
- November 23rd- 24th Thanksgiving Holiday- No School
PE Parent/Student Conferences
This year, we have Paul Brown, our PE Specialist, here at Spring Creek full time First Semester. If you would like to schedule a conference with Mr. Brown to discuss learning objectives and how your child is progressing in PE, please call the office at 541-790-4870 to schedule a conference during the times listed above.
Don’t miss our Scholastic Book Fair November 16-21. It will be open during Parent/Teacher Conferences. Don’t forget to stop by!
Other Important Dates to Remember
- November 10th- No School Veteran’s Day
- November 13th- PTO Meeting 6:30 PM- 7:30 PM
- November 15th- Site Council Meeting 1:25-2:25
Title One Updates
Please click here to read an update on our Title One Program from our coordinator, Dayna Mitchell.
I look forward to seeing everyone during Parent/Teacher Conferences!
Raquel Gwynn, Principal